Hypnotherapy is nothing more or less than a relaxed state of focussed attention. Kind of like the REM (rapid eye movement) stage of sleep. We are aware of our surroundings but concentrating on thoughts and feelings inside us. Accessing our subconscious mind, where our automatic behaviour programs stem from.
1. Hypnotherapy has been proven to reduce stress and anxiety - the underlying cause of many symptoms and disorders.
2. Hypnotherapy can help overcome phobias and fears.
3. Hypnotherapy can help overcome unwanted habits such as smoking, over eating, nail biting etc.
4. Hypnotherapy can induce deep relaxation during childbirth, thereby reducing pain, anxiety and possible complications.
5. Hypnotherapy can be used to overcome negative thoughts and enhance performance.
6. Hypnotherapy can help with pain and symptom management for a wide variety of health issues.
It can also help with a lot more so contact us to see how we can help you.